Apply for the PennPAT Roster
Due to a loss of funding, the PennPAT office and operations will close at the end of June 2013. We will not be accepting any new roster applications.
PennPAT staff will continue to process and monitor grants through July 2014 and can be reached at Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation, 410-539-6656 x107 (after June 30, 2013) or email@example.com.
Pennsylvania Council on the Arts and Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation are exploring options for continuing to offer tour support for Pennsylvania-based performing arts groups and individual performers. Check back here for any updates, or if you would like to be added to our email list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF BEING A PENNPAT ROSTER ARTIST
(Let’s face it. There are more than five.)
1) The Prestige! The Honor! The Imprimatur! A Stamp of Approval!
Presenters trust the high artistic quality and professionalism of PennPAT Roster Artists. This can be an important consideration when they are deciding who to present.
- For presenters in the mid-Atlantic region and Ohio, the possibility of fee-subsidized engagements is a major incentive.
- For presenters outside of our funding region, your inclusion in the roster will still serve as an assurance of quality.
2) Grants, grants and more grants!
- Presenter Fee Support Grants
- Presenter New Directions Grants
- Presenter Travel Grants
- Artist Technical Assistance Grants
- Artist Strategic Opportunity Grants
3) Marketing Support
- Tips for Promoting Your Roster Artist Status
- PennPAT Stickers
- PennPAT Brochures
- PennPAT Website
4) Workshops, Retreats, Conferences, and Showcases (Oh My!)
- Professional Development Workshops
- PennPAT Artist Retreat
- Booking/Networking Conferences
5) Other Services
- Individual Consultations
- Presenter Mailing List
- Consultants Referral List
- Fractured Atlas